A Global Event for Food & Hospitality Traders
HOFEX 2017 Facts & Figures
Countries & Regions
National Pavilions at HOFEX 2017:
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- Taiwan Region
Information, Inspirations and Opportunities
An array of enthralling and informative on-site events to facilitate exchange of expertise with industry peers all around the world!
This is already the fifth time we are visiting HOFEX and it just grows bigger and bigger every edition! Very impressed with the national pavilions this year with a lot of fascinating new groups and new products. Can’t wait for the next edition!
Asia's Best Female Chef 2017
Ms May Chow
Director, Little Bao
ProWine Asia has made the right decision to launch one of its episodes in Hong Kong and be as part of HOFEX – the best F&B tradeshows in Asia. We are thankful to meet with many new suppliers and to find new ideas for future industry development.
Mr. Nelson Chow
Chairman, Hong Kong Sommelier Association
Who Should Visit?
- Hotel / Spa / Resort Management
- Restaurant / Fast Food / Foodservice Management
- Retail Chain / Supermarket / Hypermarket / Department Store / Convenience Store Management
- Executive Chef / Chef / Cook
- F & B Importer / Distributor
- Seafood Importer / Distributor / Wholesaler / Retailer
- Alcoholic Drinks Buyer / Retailer
- F & B / Catering Manager
- Purchasing / Merchandising Manager / Buyer
- Foodservice Equipment & Hotel Supplies Dealer / Distributor
- Airline / Institutional Caterer / Ship Chandler
- Operation / Production Manager
- Sales & Marketing Manager
- Banqueting Manager
- Sommeliers / Bartender
- Bar / Club Manager
- Accountants / Financial Controller
- Architects / Interior Designer
- Chief Engineer
- EDP / MIS Manager
- Telecommunications / IT Manager
- Executive Housekeeping
- Front Office Manager
- Travel Agent Management
- Dietician / Nutritionist / Food Technologist
Prestige Buyers Group
HOFEX would not have been so successful without the support from various leading F&B and Trading groups. To acknowledge their support, we have launched Prestige Buyers Group programme, providing an exclusive registration experience and additional exposure (even potential leads) for our long term supporters.
Want to be part of the Prestige Buyers Group?
Thank you for your support in HOFEX 2017:
- Open to food and hospitality industry only
- General public and persons below the age of 18 will not be permitted entry
- The organiser reserves the rights to verify the trade identity of pre-registrants and to refuse admission to any visitors deemed inappropriate
Frequently Asked Questions
|Show Dates||7 – 10 May 2019|
|Opening Hours||May 7 –9 (Tuesday to Thursday)||10:30 – 18:30|
|May 10 (Friday)||10:30 – 17:00|
HOFEX is a trade show open for industry visitors only, no admission fee is required.
HOFEX is a trade exhibition which opens for professionals only, no one under the age of 18 will be allowed to visit the show.
Pre-registration PROCESS INFORMATION
No. Each registrant is required to provide a unique (or individual) email address to receive all communications concerning your registration.
Yes, the minimum number of registrants for a group pre-registration is 5. All the pre-registrants shall be from same company and each of them shall be using his/her own email address for registration.
Upon completing your pre-registration, you will receive an Acknowledge e-mail shortly indicating your application is well-received. A confirmation letter will then be sent to your email box within 14 working days once your identification is verified. Sometimes the email may fall into your spam / junk mailbox, please check it as well! If you do not receive the confirmation two weeks after your application, please e-mail us.
You can resend your confirmation letter to your registered email account via our registration system. You may also redeem your admission badge by presenting your registration reference no. or QR code at our onsite registration counters.