Mr David Wu
Sales & Marketing
Gate Gourmet Hong Kong Limited,
HOFEX has been growing and getting more and more international with a lot of suppliers from Asia and Europe, many of them are new to Asia market. I’m impressed with the huge variety of products being displayed here and different events around to keep the atmosphere upbeat and energetic, unlike other ordinary tradeshows. HOFEX is definitely the best F&B trade event in Hong Kong and perhaps in Asia, too. Coming to HOFEX to find out what’s new in the market and to enhance my network is on my must-do list every 2 years!
Mr Michael Milande
Sheraton Macao Hotel,
The show is simply spectacular! I can find exactly what I want here to elevate my business. The overseas pavilions in Hall 3 are remarkable, I can find a lot of high-quality food ingredients from many different regions.
Best in ASIA
Leading Asia’s food & hospitality industry for over 30 years, HOFEX is the most comprehensive sourcing platform where valued buyers will meet high-calibre suppliers from around the globe. HOFEX 2017 will occupy 65,000m² stretching across 15 halls in 3 levels at Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre.
Over 2,500 exhibitors from 57 countries and regions including 44 official pavilions to present 10,000 high-rate exhibits!
An array of enthralling and informative on-site events to facilitate exchange of expertise with 40,000+ industry peers!
- Hotel / Spa / Resort Management
- IRestaurant / Fast Food / Foodservice Management
- Retail Chain / Supermarket / Hypermarket / Department Store / Convenience Store Management
- Executive Chef / Chef / Cook
- F & B Importer / Distributor
- Seafood Importer / Distributor / Wholesaler / Retailer
- Alcoholic Drinks Buyer / Retailer
- F & B / Catering Manager
- Purchasing / Merchandising Manager / Buyer
- Foodservice Equipment & Hotel Supplies Dealer / Distributor
- Airline / Institutional Caterer / Ship Chandler
- Operation / Production Manager
- Sales & Marketing Manager
- Banqueting Manager
- Sommeliers / Bartender
- Bar / Club Manager
- Accountants / Financial Controller
- Architects / Interior Designer
- Chief Engineer
- EDP / MIS Manager
- Telecommunications / IT Manager
- Executive Housekeeping
- Front Office Manager
- Travel Agent Management
- Dietician / Nutritionist / Food Technologist
Download HOFEX 2017 Advance Buyer’s Guide now to receive all the first-hand information, including a selection of highlighted products, schedule for a series of inspiring events and conferences and more!
Pre-registration is open until Apr 21
- Open only to food and hospitality trade.
- General public and persons below the age of 18 will not be permitted entry.
- Qualified trade buyers can bring along their business card for onsite registration.
- The organiser reserves the rights to verify the trade identity of pre-registrants and to refuse admission to any visitors deemed inappropriate.
|Show Dates||8th – 11th May 2017|
For more details, please visit What is HOFEX.
HOFEX is a trade show open for industry visitors only, no admission fee is required.
HOFEX is a trade exhibition and open for professionals only, no one under the age of 18 will be admitted into the HOFEX.
Pre-registration PROCESS INFORMATION
The minimum number of registrants for a group pre-registration is 5. And all the pre-registrants need to be from the same company.
After your pre-registration, you will receive an Acknowledge e-mail shortly to indicate that your application has been received. A confirmation letter will then be sent to your email box within 7 days once your identification is verified. Please make sure you check your spam / junk mailbox too! Sometimes our emails may fall into that category. If you do not receive the confirmation two weeks after your application, please e-mail us.
HOFEX has a recommended travel agent for registered visitors which provides special rates on hotel rooms. You can also enjoy a variety of privileges under the “Business Right Here!” campaign offered by the Meetings and Exhibitions office of the Hong Kong Tourism Board. For more details, please visit Travel Assistance.
If you have lost your confirmation letter, you may log in on to resend it. If you forget to bring your confirmation letter, please show us your business card at the registration counter for badge redemption.